Shipping & Delivery
- Your orders can be shipped to one shipping address per transaction. You can select a shipping method at the checkout. Orders should be delivered to a store or to a business address that is open during normal business hours, Monday to Friday.
- Goods will not be shipped until invoiced amount for order is paid in full.
- We do NOT deliver to PO boxes. If a PO box has been nominated as the shipping address, CIMC Group will automatically send the order to the store address. If residential addresses are nominated as the shipping address, CIMC Group accepts no responsibility.
Returns & Replacement Policy
- Please ensure that you have checked your order thoroughly before confirmation and consult the sizing charts before selecting a size to ensure the best fit.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will issue you with a refund, exchange or repair option to obtain another item. Any discrepancies/issues with orders, such as missing items, wrong sizes and damaged goods, MUST be highlighted to the CIMC Group Customer Service Team within 7 days of receiving goods, to ensure appropriate action can be taken.
- Returned or exchanged items should be returned to the supplier warehouse within 7 days of receiving the goods. All returned items must be in their original state and have not been worn or laundered. All identifying labels and price tags must be in place and the product in original condition. Please note that all freight or postage costs are to be paid by the purchaser. All exchanged goods shipped incur a standard $15 + GST freight charge.
- The original order number/ purchase receipt and Refund/ Exchange Form must be included when submitting your item(s) for return. Please note, items not accompanied by the Exchange Form and your original order number/ receipt will not be accepted. Please allow 7-10 days AFTER returned goods are received to process your return/exchange request. If you have any questions regarding the status of your returned or exchanged item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should a refund be requested, upon acceptance of returned item(s) in good condition, a refund will be credited to your nominated bank account if paid by Direct Deposit. Please provide your bank details including BSB and Account details. If purchased by credit card, your credit card will be refunded.
- *If you are returning goods for refund/credit and the original order falls below $120 + GST, the cost of freight will be deducted from your refund.
- Please note that any custom/ personalized items cannot be exchanged, replaced or refunded, unless the item is deemed faulty. All refunds and exchanges are subject to CIMC Group approval.
- Download Exchange Form
- Items to be returned to:
*CIMC Group will not be responsible for items lost in transit.CIMC Group20 Rowland Street,Springwood QLD 4127
- CIMC Group takes the utmost care in ensuring all items we supply are quality checked and in good condition, however if you receive an item that is considered faulty, please return the item with a note outlining the problem as soon as possible. Please ensure you advise the CIMC Group Customer Service Team within 7 days of receiving any faulty goods, to ensure appropriate action can be taken. The warehouse will seek advice from the manufacturer as to the appropriate course of action to be taken - i.e. refund, exchange or repair.
- Alternatively you can email a photo of the faulty item to email@example.com and you will be advised whether the goods should be returned for further inspection or replacement within 2 working days. This will save unnecessary postage costs.
- Freight or postage costs will be refunded if goods are deemed faulty. Please include a receipt for the freight/ postage costs.
- Please note that should the goods be found not to be faulty, all freight or postage costs are to be paid by the purchaser. All returned goods incur a standard $15 + GST freight charge.
Incorrectly Supplied GoodsWhile our Dispatch Team take great care in ensuring that all goods are picked and packed accurately, in the rare event your order is not supplied as ordered, it is essential that you get in touch with CIMC Group Customer Service Team right away. Any discrepancies/issues with orders MUST be highlighted to the CIMC Group Customer Service Team within 7 days of receiving goods. Please return the wrongly supplied item(s) and we will organise for the replacement(s) as soon as we have received the goods. CIMC Group will refund all reasonable costs for return. Please include a receipt for the freight/ postage costs.
- To view the progress of your orders and track shipments, visit the My Account section under 'Account and Sign-In' in the top right hand corner of the website. From there you can view detailed information about your previous orders.
Updating Account Information
- To view or update your account information, including your email address or password, please visit the My Account section under 'Account and Sign-In' in the top right hand corner of this website.
20 Rowland Street
Springwood QLD 4127 Ph: (07) 3808 3175
Fax: (07) 3808 1958