- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Exchanges Policy
- ANZ eGate
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Contact Info
Shipping & Delivery
Your orders can be shipped to one shipping address per transaction. You can select a shipping method at the checkout.
Goods will not be shipped until invoiced amount for order is paid in full.
We do NOT deliver to PO boxes.
All deliveries require a signature upon receipt. If no-one is available sign for the package, it is the responsibility of the receiver to arrange final delivery with the courier/delivery service.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
This policy sets out the circumstances in which goods supplied by Corporate Image Marketing Concepts Pty Ltd ABN 33 010 729 594 trading as Corporate Image Marketing, Unite Sports, Hoop2Hoop Basketball and CIMC Group (“CIMC Group”) to a customer (“you”) will be accepted for return or exchange.
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (consumer guarantees). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the good repaired or replaced if the good fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
No change of mind returns will be accepted.
Please choose carefully as CIMC Group does not accept return of goods because you change your mind or make a wrong decision about CIMC Group’s goods or services.
CUSTOM/ PERSONALISED GOODS
If you have purchased branded or personalised goods from us, these items must be approved by you prior to production. Approving design specifications ensures that all parties agree to the artwork and good being manufactured. We also rely on you to ensure that the quantity, names, numbers, colours and designs are correct on the good.
Any errors in artwork, good type, spelling or quantity that have been approved and supplied by you will not be subject to a refund, exchange or repair.
If you receive a custom or personalised good that is faulty or does not match the approved specifications, please refer to our policy on RETURN OF INCORRECT, FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS below.
Pre-orders are advance purchases made on new merchandise goods that either are not currently in stock and are produced specifically for you or are held aside for you for collection at a later date. The benefit of purchasing pre-order goods is that you will secure your good and size without risking the item becoming sold out shortly after it is offered for sale (either online or in store).
Pre-orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once placed. An exchange may be available subject to stock availability.
CIMC Group is an independent apparel supplier and is not directly associated with any specific event for which you may be purchasing the merchandise good. We cannot, and do not, guarantee that the event will proceed or that you will be able to attend the event.
If an event is cancelled and you have nominated to collect your pre-order from that event, we will contact you to arrange an alternate means of collection or delivery for your pre-order.
RETURN OF GOODS FOR REFUND
CIMC Group is dedicated to providing quality goods and services to our customers. We back our goods 100% so if you are not satisfied with your good, we are willing to provide you with a refund to the original payment method used provided the good is returned to us in its original condition (unworn, unwashed, bagged and with the tags (if any) still attached) along with proof of purchase.
The intention to return an item must be communicated to the CIMC Group Customer Service Team by sending a completed Return/Exchange Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the form is emailed, the item must be returned with the completed form to CIMC Group’s warehouse in Murarrie no later than fourteen (14) days thereafter.
If a good is returned to CIMC Group outside the fourteen (14) day time period without prior authorisation from CIMC Group and/or the item is not in its original condition, the item will be returned to you.
Please note that:
- refunds will not be provided until the good is received by the CIMC Group Customer Service Team and the condition of the item is assessed;
- any custom or personalised items cannot be exchanged, replaced or refunded unless the item is incorrect or deemed faulty;
- all postage costs associated with the return will be your responsibility, including delivery of any replacement goods. CIMC Group will only pay for postage of the good if it was returned, repaired or replaced because of a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) or if CIMC Group is required to meet the delivery cost by law.
Items to be returned to:
GOODS RETURNED FOR EXCHANGE
If you would to like to exchange a good, please download and complete the Return/Exchange Request Form. Once complete, please email the form along with proof of purchase to email@example.com. Once the form is emailed, the item must be returned with the completed form to CIMC Group’s warehouse in Murarrie no later than fourteen (14) days thereafter.
In order to be eligible for an exchange, the good must be returned to us in its original condition (unworn, unwashed, bagged and with the tags (if any) still attached).
All postage costs associated with the exchange will be your responsibility. CIMC Group will require payment of any postage costs from you before the exchange item is released for delivery.
Please note that any custom or personalised goods cannot be exchanged, replaced or refunded unless the item is incorrect or deemed faulty.
Items to be returned to:
RETURN OF INCORRECT, FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS
Although we do our best to ensure all our goods are of a high quality, inspection of all goods does not occur prior to collection or delivery.
If you do receive a faulty or damaged good, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- a completed Return/Exchange Request Form;
- a photo of the good and a summary of the fault/ issue; and
- evidence of purchase
We will respond to your email to advise whether the goods should be returned to CIMC Group for assessment or whether we will provide a refund of the purchase price or exchange.
If the good is returned to CIMC Group, it may be necessary for the manufacturer of the good to inspect the good in order to assess eligibility for return, exchange or repair. CIMC Group will endeavor to undertake this assessment within a reasonable period of time. While the good is undergoing assessment, CIMC Group will not be deemed to have accepted the good for return.
If a good is deemed to have a “major failure” (as defined by the Australian Consumer Law) or is otherwise accepted by CIMC Group for return due to a fault or defect (at its discretion), CIMC Group may either:
- have the good repaired within a reasonable time;
- provide an identical replacement; or
- provide a refund of the amount paid for the good within a reasonable time.
CIMC Group will not refund or exchange damaged items caused by incorrect use or activities unsuitable for the good.
ASSESSMENT OF GOODS FOR RETURN
CIMC Group reserves the right to assess the eligibility of goods for return and exchange (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned and provide either a refund or exchange.
If a good is required to be returned to CIMC Group in accordance with this policy, the cost of postage will be your responsibility. Postage costs will only be refunded to you if the good is assessed as being incorrect or faulty or if CIMC Group is required to meet the delivery cost by law.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss our returns and exchanges policy in further detail, please contact email@example.com
- Why the change for credit/debit card payment transactions?
- CIMC Group is dedicated to safeguarding all our clients’ personal information, so any payments made by credit/debit cards are now processed and hosted by ANZ eGate, which is a completely secure external payment gateway that ensures maximum security and provides added peace of mind.
- How does the credit/debit card payment system work?
- When you select the credit/ debit card payment option, you will be redirected to the secure ANZ eGate payment portal after the order is submitted. You will then be required to enter your details andcomplete each of the verification steps to ensure payment is made. The required verification steps will depend on each individual bank/ card provider.
- *PLEASE NOTE: If you interrupt the process by closing the window or pressing the ‘Back’ button on your browserbefore you are automatically redirected back to the online ordering store, then the payment will not be processed.
- I entered my card details, but closed the window too early… has my card been charged?
- Your credit/debit card will not be charged if the payment transaction is interrupted in any way. So unless the payment gateway automatically redirects back to the online store, it is likely payment was not processed.
- How do I pay for the order if the transaction didn’t complete?
- If the payment transaction was not successful, the system will automatically cancel your order. You will need to replace the order and complete each of the verification steps required, or you can select to pay by Direct Deposit and deposit the funds to the account provided during checkout.
- To view or update your account information, including your email address or password, please visit the My Account section by clicking 'Sign-In' in the top right hand corner of this website.
Our Postal Address
5 Alexandra Place
Murarrie QLD 4172
To view the progress of your orders and track shipments, visit the My Account section under 'Account and Sign-In' in the top right hand corner of the website. From there you can view detailed information about your previous orders.