Who is Hoop2Hoop?
Hoop2Hoop is a family owned private company, drawing from over 40 years experience of being a part of the basketball community. In 2002, H2H began to supply the uniforms to the Brisbane Bullets, and since then, has grown to become one of Australia’s leading suppliers of basketball apparel and merchandise to the amateur basketball community.
H2H’s bread and butter is the provision of wholesale services to clubs, associations and private corporations around Australia.
We strive to collaborate and work with clubs and associations through our partnership program by:
- Removing the outlay of costs associated with buying and holding branded apparel and merchandise by funding and holding custom stock in our commercial warehouse;
- Providing stock management services;
- Funding and maintaining a comprehensive online retail outlet for all partner clubs and associations;
- Providing free weekly delivery service of member orders placed online through our online store;
- Our in-house design capabilities and production know-how, which we provide free of charge to all partner clubs and associations; and
- Sponsorship arrangements can be adapted to the needs and requirements of each club and association, based on partnership agreements.
H2H’s retail arm designs, manufactures and supplies custom sublimated basketball apparel for individual teams as well as for clubs, associations and private corporations that are not part of our partnership program. We also hold a comprehensive range of basketball merchandise in stock for sale to the public.
Hoop2Hoop has provided goods and services to a wide range of clients around the world, including:
- Clubs and associations nationally
- Professional league teams
- Corporate organisations.
Hoop2Hoop has extensive experience in servicing elite professional basketball clubs including the National Basketball League, having previously produced uniforms and supporter merchandise for the Brisbane Bullets, Gold Coast Blaze, Perth Wildcats and New Zealand Breakers.
Since 2012, Hoop2Hoop has been the official supplier and retailer of merchandise for the Basketball Queensland State Championships.
Giving back to the Community
Over $250,000 into the basketball community each year through our partnership programs.
H2H also sponsors various charities including:
- The Karlee Adams Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House
- MND and Me Foundation
- The Common Good
Working at H2H
Due to the varied services that we offer to our clientele, our business requires professional and committed employees across a range of skill sets, including:
- Sales and marketing;
- Graphic design;
- Production management;
- Pattern makers;
- Information Technology; and
- Warehouse and dispatch management.
There are currently no roles available with H2H. However, if you feel that you could be of value to the H2H team, please send your resume and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you in mind for future openings.